Sunday 2 October 2011

The Weekend!

Guh. The sleepover resulted in us deciding to go to bed at three thirty AM; however, when I went to the bed that I had planned to spend the night sleeping in, I found that it was occupied by another person who was very asleep, and very spread-eagle. So my friend and I both crowded on the couch in the living room. The three and a half hours of sleep that I got were in a propped up sitting position on a small couch with my feet stuck behind another kids pillow.
All in all though, it was a pretty fun time.
My dad moved here for good on Saturday! Woohoo! How happy is that, right? So yes, that's very exciting - he even checked my bathroom for me (there was a huge black spider above the door for a few days, then it was gone. So there was no way I was going back in there until it was checked).
My phone started freaking out yesterday, and I think it's on it's final stretch. It's been through a lot with me. I've dropped it while longboarding then rode over it, I've dropped it down stairs from a chair, I've dropped it in the sand then stomped on it, I've dragged it through the ocean, and I've dumped water bottles on it (and yes. Everything that has happened to my phone has been an accident). It's been a good phone.

1 comment:

  1. Those fun nights with few hours asleep are worth it!! Glad you had fun. Happy your dad is there to check for spiders for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete