Friday 14 October 2011

Day Twenty-Seven

I wish they served cold pizza at restaurants.

In art we kept cutting out pictures and stuff. On monday we will put fellum (don't even ask me how to spell that) on the pictures we picked, and then keep applying it over days, then the ink will separate from the paper but still be held together with itself. We then scrape off the paper-part, and just have the funky ink thing. I have some good ones, but we can also just print off pictures from the internet, which is sweet.
In English I was done with more than an hour of class left. My teacher laughed and told me to skim over the ending of the book, because she wanted my mind to be 'stimulated.' We got back a paper that we had written, and on mine it was a 5 of 6, but with a 'B.M' beside the 5. I asked her if it meant 'barely meeting,' but she laughed and said those were her initials (The other day she asked us if we knew what her first name was, and I said, 'Ms.?').
In math there was more math! A teacher brought in a piece of lemon cake for our teacher, but he didn't want it, so a student jokingly said 'I'll have it,' and then it was given to her (I will mention, however, that she neglected to share with the other 15 students).
There was a big football game today, but I think we lost. I had to go to acting, so I'm not sure. Gong to acting was fine though, because I was really cold: the only green shirt I had at school was a tank top, and I got my face and shoulders painted with green hand-prints, so I couldn't put a hoodie on. I was chilly.
In acting we tweaked and tuned, then did improv games.

1 comment: