Tuesday 25 October 2011

Day Late Thirty-Two

Boooo, I forgot to post yesterday. But I have a legitimate excuse: I was doing homework, laundry, and cleaning my room, which was a massive job.

In art we started scraping the medium off our pictures - it worked pretty well I think. So now I have some ink-things of all my pictures. No more paper! But I still have lots of pictures to do, and since our acting class is badly organized, none of us know when we're actually supposed to have medium on all of our pictures, AND the teacher let a girl take the medium home on the weekend, and the girl promptly forgot to bring it back to class yesterday, so that's another day where the rest of us can't get our pictures finished. Blah.
In English we kept working on our projects. Mine is done. I don't know how I'm going to make it last for a whole other class today, but I'll try. Maybe I'll bring a book as well.
In math we learned. My friend and I powered through it, haha. We got the work done with an hour left to go, and started on more stuff. He forgot his calculator, so I would write down the formulas for both of us, and he would type them into the calculator for us.
In spare I saw a friend who I haven't seen for eleven years! She was visiting White Rock and came to the school for lunch because we're so organized. Yup! It was amazing to see her!
In acting we kept up work on our project as well, and read off some monologues to each other and ourselves.
I went to physio after school, and oh my goodness, he murdered me -  in a good way. It was REALLY hard, but at the same time it felt awesome to be doing (I was doing some single-leg balancing on a balance board with a ball-underside).

No comments:

Post a Comment