Friday 28 October 2011

Day Thirty-Sicks.

See what I did there?
I have very ripped cuticles and they hurt. And I have mini-mini wheats, and I'm eating them.

In art we kept on keeping on. My background has it's first coat done, but apparently the paint she told me to use wasn't the right paint or something and I have to go over it again: I was going to anyway, so that's okay! I managed to get no paint on any of my clothes!
In English we broke off into groups to work on acts of the play that we have to present to the class! I ditched the poor boys at my table. They decided that I must not like them, so then I felt bad and told them about this blog and how often I say how funny they are and how much I like English. They asked me for the link just to see if I was a liar, so I gave it to them. As far as I know, they could be reading this right now. Deep, I know.
In math we went through the test and stuff, and got our homework for the weekend. He gave us candies! What a guy.
In spare and lunch it just poured rain. I stood outside for seconds, and was drenched. We played more hangman, it was pretty alright. The girl that brings me stuff brought me a candy bag full of chocolate!! Her grandma made them for her and told her to hand them out to her friends. I ate all I could until I felt sick (a good system if I ever heard one), then gave the rest to my little buddy. We're tight, ok!? It's not about the food (suuuure)!!!
In acting we worked hard on our voice project. We got our lights working, and figured out what sounds effects we wanted. I'm really hoping it doesn't turn out to be a shambles, but you never know: it's a bit riskay.
Tonight I'm going for a sleepover Halloween party at my friends house! I'm excited - unless the plan is to have a fire in the backyard. In that case I'm not excited, cause I'll be cold, and it's raining. So there.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, funny boys from English class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your 'system'! I use it quite often when it comes to chocolate! LOL

    ReplyDelete