Wednesday 26 October 2011

Day Thirty-Fo'.

In art I started on my actual big project! Not just the rough draft! The medium still needs to dry on a few of my pictures, but I applied some stuff onto my paper! I have a rose drawn, some weird blue flower, and I have all the gray smoke rings that connect the whole piece and draw your eyes in. .... yes.
In English we were in the library: all of us but three went to the portable first by mistake though. Did some research for our lit study. I took out a DVD (use what you got! Haha, oh yes) and some books.
In math we had to partner it up and go around taking a survey of transport, then graph it. I'm waiting for the part where I'm not going to know what's going on, but I don't think that lesson is coming anytime soon.
During lunch we watch dodgeball! I've probably forgotten to mention that yet. It's scary and serious, and boys only. Everybody watches because it's really intense, and if you sit on the court or the seats right at the court (which we do), you get hit by murderously fast dodgeballs. Boys are scary!
In spare my friend brought me three mini pumpkin pies she made in foods. I ate one, gave one to Margo, then gave one to my little buddy at the end of my spare.
In acting we worked more on our big project, and were going to get to monologues, but the teacher decided she didn't want to interrupt our creative flow. My voice hurts, because my character has to scream at the end, and I can't really scream. It sounds man-ish when I scream. It's very unfortunate.

1 comment:

  1. LOL man-ish scream is not really unfortunate in my eyes but....whatever. so nice to see you 'paying it forward' with the pies! you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete