Monday 17 October 2011

Day Twenty-Eight

We're almost into the three-zies of number city!

In art we drew up thumbnails of what we want to do with our collages! Los dias de los muerto! Since we have no pictures of my grandad, I was just going to get a picture of some 1940s guy off the internet and be all, 'This is my grandad! I sure do miss him!' but that wouldn't be very appropriate, would it? So instead I'm just grabbing pictures offline which show stuff he loved - hooray!
In English we talked a bunch about cannibalism, and drew up some stuff.
In math we math'd it up. The friend who sits beside me is so funny, what a cool kid.
During spare there were three of us, and one of my friends had a camera that did funky colour things, so we ran around taking pictures (and we didn't get in trouble, because there actually is a class where kids run around taking pictures during that block), and she plans to use some of them on her portfolio for collage (university?)! Apparently they were just that good. They were pretty sweet.
Now I'm playing guitar! Happy day!

(This is a picture from the 'demonstration'!)

1 comment:

  1. I want to be in "Running around taking pictures of stuff" class. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete