Monday 3 October 2011

Day Nineteen

We're almost onto day twenty of my public schooled learning. I've only been in the school for lessons eighteen times, but I feel like I know the routine very well considering! Today during lunch I headed outside with some friends, then as I went back inside to meet other friends, I saw a huge group of people in the parking lot in a circle cheering and groaning and stuff. I met my friends then told them we should head out to see. It was the guys having a milk chugging competition! There was so much hurl, it was just hilarious. My friends friend who I don't really know let me stand in front of him because I'm so short (which was awesome, because I couldn't see before), but at one point the people in front of me left and there was no barrier between me and the barfing boys. They even put food coloring into the milk, so there was pink, green, and blue puke (so artistic). It was really funny, I love high school.
In art we checked out each others work and got feed back from the teacher, so that was good! I've actually finished my background now, possibly, maybe, I think. In English our teacher isn't our teacher anymore, and now it's the teachers aid, I suppose? The aid was always there just sort of was in the background, but now it's just her, which is good and bad, because I really liked the old teacher. She's cool too, though.
In math I felt very competent.
In acting we started work on a 'major movement' project, and we get to work with the techs this time, too! So we get to have sound effects, music, and lighting. I'm excited.

2 comments:

  1. so when are we going to be able to see some of this art work??? would have like to see the barfing too! ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah about the English teacher. He's not your teacher anymore at all? Rats and phooey. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete