Sunday 9 October 2011

The Weekend!

Happy thanksgiving, hooray! No school tomorrow, hooray! Thought I was sick, but I'm not, hooray!

We're going to head over to my Auntie and Uncles house tonight for Thanksgiving suppah, then tomorrow we're going to another friend's house for more thankful eating. The funny thing about being a vegetarian is: When you aren't a vegetarian, and a vegetarian comes over and you have no food for them, you feel bad. When you ARE a vegetarian and you go to somebody else's house and they have no food for you, you still feel bad! So I'm banking on feeling bad tomorrow when we go to our friend's house, because even though we've been over before and they know about it, I'm 96% sure they've forgotten - which is totally fine by me, I'm super happy to pick from the stuff that I can eat, but the hosts never seem to think on the same line as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment