Monday 31 October 2011

Day Thirty - Seven + Weekend

I'm very strapped for time! We are going to a family friend's house to take their kids trick or treating! The Halloween party over the weekend was wonderful and fun.

At school today there were so many kids dressed up! It was fantastic, Halloween is totally my favorite time of year. We had a catwalk at lunch, and people were showing off their costumes. At one point, two guys with Jigsaw masks got on tricicles and peddled down. I was standing at the very end of the platform, and they didn't slow down when they got to me - then one of them fell off the catwalk and smashed into me. Oh my goodness, as if Jigsaw wasn't scary enough.
I forgot a bunch of homework I was supposed to do, so nwo I'm doing it on the way to our friends hosue in the car. Bear with me on this post guys - we gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment