Thursday 6 October 2011

Day Twenty-Two!

Ok SO. I'm officially done my background in the painting. I even added shadows to my pawns AND finished the checkerboard. It's being all intense on me. I can hardly take so much intenseness that early in the morning, but I try. Math was just fine, we started some stuff I love today, so that's exciting.
english was good we wrote up drafts about how animal tendencies are similar to human tendencies i got mine done so tomorrow ill just have to write up the real thing and it will be quick
You have no idea how hard it was to type that badly. I'm impressed with myself.
During spare I read the book I'm supposed to be reading - praise me! I actually read it for most of spare, which is awesome. The poor subject how now gone blind because of bad hygiene and malnutrition. Tough read, much?
In acting we got a CD made up of all of our music and were working with the cues and stuff. Tomorrow the techs will start on lighting! Monday is Thanksgiving! APPLE PIE!

1 comment: