Tuesday 4 October 2011

Day Twenty!

I'm officially into the two'zies of learning! Twenty! Apparently I ate my supper really fast (I didn't think so, but there you go), because it now feels like there is a huge lump getting kicked between my ribs. Anyway.

School was good today! My math friend and I powered through the homework together (we actually made an awesome team. I knew what he didn't, and vice versa, and we caught each other on small mistakes), so I have none. Isn't that fun? In English we wrote a short paragraph about 'The Life of Pi' so far, and only a few of us (me too!) got it all finished. In art we kept painting, and now - OFFICIALLY - I think my background and sky are done. Maybe. It always looks different once the paint has dried. The man in the sky is pretty well finished, mainly because the more I tamper with his skin tone, the more I have to go over it all and do it again. Just a few touch ups are needed. That leaves finishing the pawns, the chess board, and the shadows. Tada! In acting we picked out music for our scene. It's actually going to be pretty good, I'm excited. We got a bunch of music from 'The Brothers Grimm', 'Fantasia', and even CSI! We have a fairly good idea of what lighting we want, so our techs main duty tonight is mixing all our music and making it sound pretty. 
We went to Macs today as well in spare. I bought Junior Mints. No big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment