Sunday 16 October 2011

The Weekend!

My fingers are very cold.

On Saturday my dad and I went downtown for a demonstration! It was about how... 1% of all people are really rich, and they just keep getting richer, while at the same time the other 99% experience little or no change. We marched and stuff. We even shut down Georgia street! Whoa.
After that I had supper with my aunt, uncle, grandma and parents! It was delicious soup - which was good, because we had taken the motorbike down to Vancouver, and if it's even a bit chilly in the air, it'll be way colder on the bike, and you don't warm up when you're off. So after supper we hot tubbed as well.
Today I had a frosty and fries. Mmm... healthy (and I had a salad. If we want to get technical). Then when I got home, nobody was home, and I had no keys in my pocket. So my dad had to drive all the way home from Langley (I was born there!) to let me in - because my mum didn't have keys at her work, either. I just stood on the back porch-thing. It sounded like some people in the building behind ours were killing a puppy, but when I listened harder I think it was just a really high pitched and awkward laugh.
My dad and I just got back from another bike ride - and it was cold again.

1 comment:

  1. you should post that pic of you holding the sign! it's a good one!!

    ReplyDelete