Wednesday 5 October 2011

Day Twenty-One

Chocolate.

In Art I didn't work on the background at all, which means it really IS done! Hooray! Friday is the last day we have with our paintings, and since my spare doesn't match up with when the teacher is free, those of us that don't have our paintings done will have to come in before / after school. Guh. But I think I should be done if I buckle down - which I do.
In English a guy came in from one of the clubs at the school. It focuses on social problems in and around the community, and tomorrow he and another guy will be collecting food and money for the food bank, so today after school I bought a backpack full of nonperishable foods, and am just going to give them the backpack! Hooray!
In math it was good. I got my lil' homework done with lightning speed.
In acting we started working with music, and ours is going to be SO good, oh man. I can hardly even handle it.

2 comments:

  1. your enthusiasm for school is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "filling the backpack" with food idea. You have a big heart!

    ReplyDelete