Friday 30 September 2011

Day Eighteen

Cereal!

In acting we did a scene with slow motion and sped-up motion. It was good times. In art we kept painting, but on Monday we have to not paint, and just look at our work for a class (I'm sure we'll be doing more then just looking at it, but you know). In English we finished then revised one of two drafts we wrote over the last two days, and submitted it for marking. We had forty-five minutes to do it, and even though both of my drafts were already finished, I still felt rushed when the bell rang to start the Terry Fox Run. Apparently almost nobody runs (even the in-shape kids), because as a friend and I speed-walked past everybody, I saw lots of boys from the football team, hockey boys, and rugby boys - all walking. But whatevs! I was actually looking forward to running it, but with Ol' Faithful acting up, there was no way. In math we had to partner up and do an activity thing with calculations and stuff, and I think my partner was thrilled to be with me, because I knew how to do it, even though the teacher had only briefly touched on it. I spent my spare in the library reading. I had to: In the cafeteria I don't want to concentrate on a book, because Muscles Nimbulus and friends are always there as well.
Tomorrow is a birthday party! It's one of those '8 PM - 10 AM' things where you just know if you go to sleep you'll wake up somehow different then when you went to bed. I'm excited!

1 comment:

  1. What are you reading? I am curious. I want a book list.

    ReplyDelete