Wednesday 7 September 2011

Day Two

So today school OFFICIALLY started. I managed to find all my classes, and I wasn't late for anything, believe it or not. My math class (E Math) seems to be filled with the type of kids who skip a lot, because the teacher made it very obvious that if we did skip, we'd get a zero on that assignment. Personally, I don't plan on skipping. My spare was a bit awkward, since I had nothing to study, so I just sat on a bench in the cafeteria by myself for an hour, but other then that the day was pretty ok! Pictures went just fine, I'm pretty sure the mullet was rockin'.
My locker buddy hucked my backpack onto the lower section of the locker. So... I guess the lower half is where I'll be sticking my stuff! And... My teachers are all great (Well. Great so far.)! Day two, done.

2 comments:

  1. Don't let that locker-buddy push you around TOO much. Hmmph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait until your buddy meets yer old man!

    ReplyDelete