Thursday 1 September 2011

Five Days

Today is the first day of September, which means there are five days left until my first day of school! I'm probably a little over-excited. I have all of my classes, and I even managed to find all the class rooms on my own (With a map). I have a spare before lunch, which is handy, because this semesters 'homeworkish classes' are also before lunch. I'm going to audition for the theatre company as well, because I just love being on stage. Today my mum and I go to the school for a tour and locker distribution. All of the lockers are shared, and I'm hoping my partner doesn't end up being a kid who leaves old food everywhere or something.

I even have my first day of school outfit all picked out (Actually, somebody picked it out for me.), because apparently that's a thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment