Wednesday 21 September 2011

Day Twelve

School was good today!! My schedule is going to be as follows: Everything the same first semester. Second semester, I won't be going into Earth Science, and will be going into grade 10 Foundations. NEXT year, in my grade twelve year, I will be taking grade 11 foundations! Heaps of kids do this, so I don't feel too outta the norm. I could have dropped the easy math this semester and changed for the grade 10 foundations this semester, but I feel like the review will be really good, because I have no memory of how to find the area of any 3D shape, to name one thing!
In art we worked more on our big pieces. I added a checkerboard path that's super creepy and awesome, and I was going to add pawns all over as well, but I think the time factor will prohibit that (because we start painting tomorrow! Whee!).
In acting we're doing another partner project, this time working with conflict, and three ways each trying to over come it and get something we want. Ours is going to be funny, and I'm a eurotrash girl who wants to knock a tree down and make a rec centre. My partner suggested we wear clothes like our character, but I'm not wearing eurotrash to school (I'm bringing it in a backpack), haha!

1 comment:

  1. good call on the Eurotrash clothes! LOL Glad everything worked out for your classes!

    ReplyDelete