Thursday 22 September 2011

Day Thirteen

I busted up my knee again yesterday (the ol' football injury acting up again! No but really. It was soccer, so I can technically say that), so getting to all my classes was a pain (ha ha, I get it). Everything was fine! It was raining, so I looked mighty pathetic getting to school - all wet with an umbrella, limping, and sleepy-eyed. We started watching Cinderella Man in acting. Good movie, so far! I'm into it.
In English we talked about 'identity' and the identity of a typical 'heroic' character for a whole block (hour and twenty). Wow. Those English honors kids, eh?




These are my learning muscles.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was taking English Honours. I'd love to talk about stuff for an hour and a half!

    ReplyDelete
  2. English honours? My cat's breath smells like cat food.

    ReplyDelete