Wednesday 28 September 2011

Day Sixteen

I signed up for the one acts today! Grade twelves who want to direct a one act, and then mass auditions are held, and all the directors sit in the seats and judge / bargain for who they like best, then you get called back if anybody liked you. I'm excited. We had a test in math today - easy as pi (HA. How many times has that one been said?). We also had a fire drill: The first fire drill of my life! Pretty darn impacting.
In art we kept painting, and I got the face in the sky to look much more better, and I started painting the chess board path, so that's very exciting. English was good too. Besides the learning, the guys at my table are just hilarious. So much fun. I wore a Zeppelin shirt today, and the guy who sits across from me had one too, and they were both from '77. We laughed about it. In acting we started work on a partnered 'dramatic' scene, and ours is gonna be SO good - my character gets stabbed! Oh boy.
After school my spare friend (aww) and I went uptown and ate pizza! Then we went to Cobs Bread so she could get a scone, and I didn't want anything, but the lady behind the counter gave us pastry donut sprinkle things for freebies, and they were delicious!

2 comments:

  1. so funny that you still call her that! does she actually have a name! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to be in one of the one-acts. What a great chance to practice some acting chops!

    ReplyDelete