Thursday 8 September 2011

Day Three

Tomorrow is the opening of a field that has been closed for about three years! We have two fields, and they've been working on the lower field for ages. So there's a big First Nations blessing, RCMP, and two football games happening! The first football is during my spare, isn't that fun? My Acting teacher decided that we would all go to the game instead of class tomorrow, so that's really exciting! I love ALMOST every sport, and a football excites me!
Today I ate lunch in the sun, and it was nice. I watched some guys miss hitting cars in the parking lot with a rugby ball by about a foot while I ate my sandwich. We aren't aloud to eat in the hallways any more, because the teeny-boppers have a class during our lunch, so I have no clue where we're all going to go to eat when it's wintering outside.
Yesterday I bought a calculator for my math class, but the stupid thing doesn't have a pi button on it, so now I'm going to go buy another one.

2 comments:

  1. It says "Scientific Calculator" right on the dang thing. Pfft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old man must turn off "rescue mode" on my brain device...

    ReplyDelete