Friday 16 September 2011

Day Nine

I drank my chocolate milk way too fast and now my stomach hurts.

There was a football game going down at school today, but I had to leave halfway through the 2nd to go to acting. We were down when I left and I don't know how it turned out. But there was a fight! I don't know who started it - We'll say it was a a kid from the other team. I don't know about you, but I don't think I would want to be on the receiving end (Ha ha, get it? Football related humor.) of an angry quarterback. Or any football player, for that matter.
In art we did our thumbnails of paintings we will be doing eventually. She said we should incorporate stuff we already drew, which consists of plants and faces. And she asked us for surreal art, so that is what I did!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Meadow! You really know how to create amazing word pictures. I look forward to many more entries!!!

    ReplyDelete