Wednesday 14 September 2011

Day Seven

Woohoo, a full week of classes! No homework (Except this time I had to finish the last four questions of math in my spare. So close)! During Art we sketched some more stuff - I think I'm doing really, really well! Unfortunately she isn't grading it, and by the time we get graded stuff my skill may have run out, so I'll have to resort to calling it 'abstract' art. Ha ha. In English we had this poem that looked nice at first, but the further you read the weirder it got (For instance, "The photograph was taken the day after I drowned. I'm in the lake, in the center." ... Explain THAT one.). We looked at the structure of the poem, and all that jazz that I half-know, but tomorrow we'll get talking about the meaning of the poem. I could write an essay on the out-of-the-box ideas that I already have for this poem - I'm probably a little keen. In math all was well, and for lunch I hung out with some friends that I didn't know went to the school. Tomorrow my spare friend (That sounds terrible) and I are going to go to the Macs near the school and get a slurpee (While 'studying.' No but seriously, it won't take the full spare to walk to Macs.). In acting we got our little assignments and we all have partners now, and we're to perform them tomorrow, so that'll be good. Ours is set on a beach, and it'll be interesting to see if he and I can actually plan out something successful.
As of today, I have officially lived in BC for a year and one day! Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think skill runs out? especially if you're working on it every day! I would like to see some of your work too!

    ReplyDelete