Friday 23 September 2011

Day Fourteen

Whoa. You should all watch Cinderella Man. It's super good! It's about a boxer in the 30's, and it's a true story, and it's super good! We watched it over two days in acting, and today we finished it. When I leaped out of my chair and screamed, I definitely hadn't planned on it. It was the classic excited scream, where it's a holler and scream put together, but then muffled because the person screaming tries to cover their mouth.
In English our teacher fill in person took over while our teacher and a bunch of students are in Oregon for a Shakespeare play rendition festival... thing. We spent the day looking up tidbits of info on the authors we're doing our lit study on! Edgar Allan Poe was found disoriented and delirious on the streets of *insert American city here*, wearing clothes that weren't his own! He died four days later, and never came around long enough to tell them why he was the way he was! WHOA! His death could easily have been something he wrote. Maybe he knew he had some fatal disease with only a few days to live, and he planned the whole thing out. Whoa.
Little side note here: I definitely thought he was British, not American.
I went to the doctor for my knee, and he said I grade two sprained it, and tore / stretched a few of the ligaments, but "there's enough left to hold everything together." Ha... ha... oh good! He said not to purposely stretch it, which I had been doing, so I plan to stop that now. I'll be doing physiotherapy eventually, too. But no surgery as of yet! Oh my goodness, I feel so lucky.


Now I'm going to an all nighter birthday party horror movie party! I plan to not indulge in the all nighter  part, because they totally suck in the morning. And apparently the girl has it themed as a 'Justin Bieber / Twilight' party. Not lying. I dunno... I may have to have backup before I head in.
'Cover me, I'm going in!'

1 comment:

  1. Justin Bieber/Twilight? What are you worried about, I thought you LOVED those things?

    Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete