Friday 9 September 2011

Day Four

Today went by really quickly! I sketched a dead poppy and black hornet in art. It was enjoyable! Math was uneventful and bearable. In English we had to give feedback on each other's work, then leave the fed-back work with the teacher for more feed back. During the quiet writing period, a guy at my table burped really, really loudly.
The football game was fantastic! We won 14 - 13, so it was a bit of a nail biter. The sun was just scorching us, but about a quarter of the way through I couldn't feel my burning skin anymore, and went pleasantly numb (I even had sunscreen on)!
Apparently, during lunch (Around 12:30 I think) there was an earthquake on the island! I wish I would have felt the tremors, cause other kids did, but I didn't notice anything.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoying the read. You have a way with words! great work! Love the "feed back" bit! lol

    ReplyDelete