Tuesday 27 September 2011

Day Fifteen

Same ol' same ol' in classes. In English we read about a speech from a Shakespearean play, and now we're writing an essay on it. That's pretty normal for an English Honors class: 'Read everything. Now write about it!' In art we continued painting. Now I think my background looks less like a broken pool, and more like a chilly ... artsy... blue scene (which is what I was going for). In acting we performed another two person scene, and ours was first, which is good, because then class ended and everybody but us has to remember their stuff for tomorrow. Since I forgot to bring a costume and my oh-so-competent partner brought one for me, we looked the part. After school I went to the doctor, and he checked out my leg and stuff. I went upstairs today to make an appointment for physio, and I'm pumped! The receptionist was all, 'You're therapist will be Kyle,' then she handed me my appointment with the name on it, and I glanced at the wall with the pictures of the therapists. Yea, he's the buff young one. No big deal. Next Thursday, awh yes.
Hey there, Kyle. Deal with this!
(and no. Those aren't shadows)

1 comment:

  1. Do you need me to drop you off at physio? Should I keep you company in case you are scared? I could always get Kyle to do the work on me so I could learn how to help you at home.

    I'm just here to help, honey.

    ReplyDelete