Monday 7 November 2011

The Weekend!

Yup! The weekend was fun! On Saturday I did basically nothing... I watched some Aussie show on TV, then Iron Man! Then, even though they were showing Fast and Furious next, I somehow managed to get myself outside for a nice long walk. In the evening I watched Soul Surfer with a bunch of people! Such a good movie! I literally couldn't focus on anything the next morning, because all I could think about was surfing and longboarding (I actually found it kind of funny how preoccupied my mind was)! Then in the afternoon yesterday my parents and I went out for my Gran's (dad's mum) surprise birthday party! It was great! So much fun. We got her various things, including lamb chops. Ha! She loves lamb chops, and the only store that she could get to to buy them closed. My cousins are coming over for a sleepover on Friday! That'll be interesting AND fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment