Wednesday 23 November 2011

Day Fifty-One

Pizza time.
In art we made more of the things that I'm not gonna say what they are! I made a really funky one today. I'm proud.
In English we were going to watch a bit more in The Dead Poet Society, but we spent the whole class discussing the part of the book we just finished - I like English. One of the guys at my table said somebody wrecked the movie by telling him something, but as he told us, he said what his friend said, so it was wrecked for us too. Man, I could have smacked him, haha! Ahh well - I'm over it.
In math we just caught up on some stuff. I'm fourth in the class I think? Which I don't know what happened. I was second or first this whole time. Still though, I'm getting an A. I better be getting an A. Not an A is unacceptable. B for... Booo.
In lunch I stood up to eat my food. It tasted good. There were also guys selling hoodies for the school - I'm going to get one, I think. I'm deciding between pink, or orange. Orange is my favorite colour, but it's a really bright, atomic orange. At least I wouldn't get hit by a car while wearing it, right?
In spare I read, chilled in a friend's class, then went and sat with some other friends while they did math. I pretended to know what we were talking about: 'Oh, pssh, yea! I know, right? Those crazy maths.'
In acting we worked on something called... uh... 'Comedia-somethinginItalian.' It was the original slap-stick. So that was fun! We started reading through a more recent play, done in the same basic style. Tomorrow we'll be reading through it some more, and blocking it for fun.

After school in one-act rehearsal, the acting teacher watched us. She gave us some good feedback, and we have costumes now! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment