Monday 21 November 2011

Day Forty-Nine

In art we painted some stuff on our cups that will make them shiny - I don't think she told us what it was called. Two coats, then she'll fire them today.
In English we looked at houses designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Very cool, very cool. I love Falling Water. I want to live there. I will reclaim it from the tourists as a house of my own. I will wake up every morning and hear the steam outside, then go down my steps and wade in it, then go over the glass barrier and into the deeper pool underneath my house, where I will sit and relax and listen to the stream right beside me.
In math we did our normal stuff, and me and Karter got both of our homework pages done, whee!
During lunch I ate a samosa. Spare passed in kind of a blur. I read The Fountainhead for a while, and sat in the deck with Margo for a while.
In acting we watched performances and dress rehearsals of the people who hadn't done theirs yet. We didn't get through all of them today, but tomorrow we're going to give feedback to the people who performed today, then watch the other people who hadn't gotten a chance on stage yet.

1 comment: