Tuesday 15 November 2011

Day Forty-Five

I bought new songs on iTunes, and I bought some songs from Tarzan. They always make me tear up: sometimes I listen to them when nobody's home so I can cry. True story.

In art today we had a sub, so we just scratched more stuff onto our cups. Our art is on display for a month at a museum, but the artists get a special showing tonight, with snacks.
In English we started watching a modern take on Macbeth. It's set in a kitchen / restaurant, and the main guy is named Joe Macbeth, he's a chef. His best friend is Billy Banquo, he's a chef too, and so on. It's good so far! We also got the novel we are to read, 'The Fountainhead' by Ayn Rand! I always think of 'Anne Landers' from a Simpsons episode when I hear the name. But, are you ready for this? We have to read to page 200 by Friday, and it's written in 12 pt. font. Oh.
In math we started  did a lesson, and so on and so fourth.
In spare I read.
In acting we did our dress rehearsals, and I was first. I only forgot one bit, but I got it eventually. I basically need to basically redesign my whole set according to the feedback, as well as find a bunch of props to make it seem 'darker.' No big.

1 comment: