Monday 28 November 2011

Day Fifty-Four / Weekend Combo!

I'm really sucking at remembering to do this: that's partially good though, right? I'm not spending all my time on the computer?
On the weekend I went to a sleepover birthday thing, but I didn't sleep over. Yesterday I went over to a friend's house as well. We ate Indian food. It was delicious.

Today in art she showed us our lino block project. The lino block is linoleum, like the floor! I think after we design what we want it to look like, we're going to be drawing it... on the block? Then scratching it in I believe. Then rolling ink on it and making a pretty picture... I think. She gave us two options: Nostalgia or fantasy. I was going to do a cool 50's scene with Greasers and cool cars, but then she told us we had to draw it ourselves, and I can't draw very good cars.
In English we used the class to think about our big essay (the one that has a $10,000 first prize from the Ayn Rand Institute!), and start our architectural (yea, I spelled that first try) drawings.
In math we had a pretest for the module we just finished - I got it all done! I didn't think I was going to have time, but then I did.
I'm making rice.
At lunch I bought MORE tickets for the one acts. That's nine that I've bought so far.
During spare I just worked in the library, and lent some nice chick a pen.
In acting we worked on Comedia again! We read the [more] modern take on it all the way through, then she had us walk around the stage in the different personalities of the different stock characters of comedia. Because the characters have different names in different plays, but it's the same general idea.

We had one act rehearsal after school, and she had us go through it once with no lines, just money-sounds. Haha, it's going to be an interesting little ordeal. We open in three days! Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment