Friday 18 November 2011

Day Forty-Eight

In art we watched a documentary on some Mexican artist who's name I forget at the present time. The reason I forget is because everybody was tweaking their cups, so the teacher said to those of us who were done that we should tweak as well. So I was fiddling with the silly cup instead of paying attention to the documentary. Ahh well - there were pretty pictures that I saw every once and a while.
In English we talked about the first 200 pages of the book: which, by the way, I finished! It was my first big 'read this on time,' assignment. I stayed up till 11:30 last night reading, then woke up at about 5:50 this morning to keep reading - but I got it all done! We have just under another 200 to read by Tuesday - that's like fifty pages a day. No big deal.
In math we finished the notes page, and that took most of the class time because there was a lot of explaining to do, and stuff like that. My math buddy Karter, who sits beside me, came back from Vegas yesterday (or sometime)! So it was good to see him again too.
During lunch I ate a tasty PB and J.
In spare I did some math homework, then remembered I needed a costume for my big acting final, so I ran home and grabbed that.
In acting I... did my big final! I felt really confident, woohoo!
We had rehearsal after school, it went well.
And FYI, I got an 88 of 100 on my acting final! That's an A and I don't care who knows it.
The new Twilight movie came out today. I'm going to see it tonight, and I don't care who knows that either!

(actually, I care a bit about that last one)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the A. Awesome!
    I for one can not wait for the new Twilight movie. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A's are good!!! Keep up the good work! I will overlook the Twilight thing because of your age! ;) Alicia......?????? lol

    ReplyDelete