Tuesday 8 November 2011

Day Forty-three

In art we had a sub so all we did was draw thumbnails.
In English we watched another presentation, and had some good discussion time about the various issues they brought to our attention!
In math we corrected the pre-test, then there was a half hour of homework / missing work time, but I had none so I sat there and chilled.
In spare I momentarily helped my friend with his project, but all I had to do was colour something in - sort of silly, haha!
In acting we worked on our monologues and got our blocking down to what we want, and started deciding what we wanted to do with tech. Tomorrow we have to have it memorized.
We have a four day week this week AND next week. We have a four day weekend, hooray!
After school I did physio. It was very hard and I was all sweaty. But Kyle said I only have to do probably one more appointment! Oh. Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment