Wednesday 16 November 2011

Day Forty-Six

I-I-I I work out.

In art I finished scratching my cup. We also did a minute-long sketch. We usually do those on Monday, but our teacher wasn't there yesterday. I went to the opening at the museum, and by the way, our teacher wasn't even there! Booo...
In English we finished the movie. I actually really liked it! It was a BBC movie, and English humor always makes me laugh (especially dark English humor). I started reading the big long book yesterday, too. Today I read more! I'm so studious. I really like it so far- ... and it's about architecture.
In math we just finished up our notes from yesterday and worked on homework, which I need to finish up now.
During lunch I ate a delicious wrap. My wrap consisted of refried beans and other tasty things. Numm.
In spare I came home and did some stuff on the computer (I meant to work, but I got stuck on Youtube for a second), then I went back to school and met some of Margo's friends. They're really funny and I like them, the end.
In acting all of a sudden our teacher kept getting me to do stage manager type stuff. I was in charge of getting people in the dress rehearsal line-up to set up their stage, and making sure they knew it was their turn. I also was the prompter with scripts, and she asked me to find props for whoever needed them. But I guess I had nothing else to do anyway, so it was good! I got a flashlight during performances to follow the scripts, so it was all worth it, obviously.
Today we didn't have one-act practice, because I'm the only actor in the country right now.

2 comments:

  1. kind of brutal your teacher wasn't there at the opening!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally brutal. Pfft.

    And YEAH, stage manager bossy boots! Good on ya!

    ReplyDelete