Wednesday 30 November 2011

Day Fifty-Six

I got lotion in my eyes and now they're tingling.

In art today we worked on our lino-block designs. She didn't like mine enough, and she suggested doing 10 thumbnails of the same thing, changing it all up each time. That is a pain.
In English we started watching Strictly Ballroom. OH my goodness, I love it. It's amazing, just saying.
In math we had an exam! I think I did pretty alright!
During lunch I bought tickets for the one-acts (it's kind of my thing. No big deal).
In spare me and Margo hung around in theatre, cleaning up backstage and stuff to prepare for the dress rehearsal. The acting teacher asked me to go mediate a group of the grade nine girls, because they kept fighting about a project. I actually stopped the fighting and got it to look good, so that's good!
In acting we just played around with comedia again.

We had dress rehearsal tonight! It went incredibly smooth. I was proud! We didn't mess up at all! I'm so excited for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for a smooth dress rehearsal!
    I must admit your opening line is always rad.
    (ps/ feel better eyes).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mediator! Put THAT on your resume, I'm not kidding!

    P.S. I've loved "Strictly Ballroom" for years, and I didn't watch it with you cuz I thought you'd think it would suck. Ba ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete