Friday 25 November 2011

Day Fifty-Two and Three!

Oh my. I forgot to post some blogtasticness yesterday! I'll do double-goodnesss today.

Yesterday in art, all we did was tweak a 'value' handout that we were supposed to sketch. Mine looks absolutely terrible, but that is OK! Today we watched a video about value some more, and then she had us sketch peanuts using the the values we learned! My peanuts were pretty legitimate. Oh - and I had a stomach ache.
Yesterday in English we watched the movie for the whole class! We didn't finish it though. Today in class we finished it! Oh my goodness, the guy at our table didn't actually wreck it for me, because what I thought was going to happen to one kid, actually happened to the other kid! It wasn't happy! I cried - oh yes I did. Then the ending was really beautiful, so I cried some more.
Yesterday in math we got missing tasks lists, and I actually had two missing tasks. One was just a piece of homework that he was confused about, but the other I hadn't put my name on, so we didn't know whose it was. When I got that little red question mark, I didn't know what to do, so I had to ask somebody. Today in math we just did one quiz, then the other kids caught up on stuff and I sat there.
During lunch yesterday I bought a hoodie! A school hoodie! It's orange with green writing - I'll get it around December 16th. Woohoo! I also bought four tickets to the One Acts, for my parents and aunt and uncle. Today during lunch I didn't eat very much, because I still had a stomach ache. I bought two more tickets for other people. On Monday I will be buying a few more tickets.
During spare yesterday I hung out back-stage in the theatre and watched some of my friends in grade twelve get ready for their 'Christmas Grad Cruise,' so that was fun. Today during spare I just bummed around in my friend's class. Their teacher doesn't mind. Since it's a glass art class, one kid at the table I sat at cut himself open, so I went and got him bandaids and put them on his finger. Then another kid cut himself open, so I got a bandaid for him and put it on for him as well. Then there were two more cuts that went down, but I didn't want to get any more bandaids.
In acting yesterday we didn't work on the comedia anymore - we found scripts and one-acts that we want to do with our partners for the latest project! We found one pretty quick, then we went to run through it. Today in acting she had us each read five one-acts or short scripts, and write a short report about each one. I only got through two, but it's due on Tuesday, so I'm fine!
After school yesterday I went to the physiotherapists place, and he said I was 'leaps and bounds better,' and it was my very last time going! When I was leaving, the receptionist was all, 'Aww, Meadow!...' and he said, 'This is like the last day of school!' Then he said that he knows that I may be interested in physio, or massage therapy when I'm out of school, and if I ever wanted to ask for advice, I could ask! What a guy. Today after school we had rehearsal for our one act! It's getting pretty close! We open December 1st!!

My stomach still hurts.

1 comment:

  1. The band-aid thing is pretty epic. I'm laughing out loud. Actually!

    ReplyDelete