Wednesday 9 November 2011

Day Forty-four

When I left school at 5 it was dark: that is not a fun thing.

In art today we painted the slip onto our clay cups. I chose blue for mine. It's sort of pastel blue right now, but once it's fired it will get darker. On Tuesday I guess we'll start scratching our designs in!
In English we saw the final act of Macbeth performed by a group - there was a sword fight on a table, it was pretty fantastic.
In math we had a test, and it was really fun (not even being sarcastic).
During lunch we watched some dodgeball - we basically do that everyday! I never knew it could be played as an actual 'sport.' I always thought it was more of a 'still time left in gym class' sort of thing, but the guys playing make it intense and scary (scary because you could get pelted in the face).
In spare I went home and did some stuff, including practicing my lines. I'm such a good kid.
In acting we got assigned to techs and worked out our lights. Mine are pretty straight forward (as are most monologue lights). We also did our memory tests for the lines! I got 17 out of 20. The girl marking me (just another student) said I forgot a whole sentence, and messed up some words here and there. When I asked her what sentence (for study's sake) I missed, she took a while to find it. I pointed out one that I knew that I said and asked if that was the one I forgot, and she said it was. So... I dunno about THAT particular nonsense.

After school we had one act rehearsal. Ours is coming along nicely, hooray!

1 comment:

  1. You ARE a good kid. don't know that I remember any sword fights on tables when I was in school! lucky you! ;)

    ReplyDelete