Thursday 31 May 2012

Day 152 of Schoolio

I just made the best smoothie. Like... better than the other ones. Most of the other ones, this is better than. GOOD gracious.
Found out that we have a test in socials tomorrow! .. wooo... I brought home the note package we need to have done - I think it'll be fine. This may be the final test for socials? I don't know. We had a pre-test in math today, and on Monday we do have our final test! This is such good news. I thought I didn't understand any of this unit (well, one lesson), and I was guessing on the pre-test, mostly, but I got a 75, so... Hey man. If I get that on the test, it'll be sweet.
During spare we went around and got money for Kiva again - last day! We also found out that one of the teachers left us a $150 cheque, and another teacher left us a $500 cheque! What! That's incredible hooray! In film we started editing - we have just one scene left. Our essays / presentations are happening on the 7th of June I believe. In bio we had a sub, so we did a work sheet, then we watched a 45 minute movie on sex. All kinds of sex! People sex, dinosaur sex, monkey sex, shark sex, bug sex, and on and on.

I had the weirdest dream last night! All the adults rounded everybody 18 and under into a huge arena to "protect them," then they started hucking bombs around and killing all the kids! I saved a bunch, and I even blew up an old woman who tried to kill me. Anyway... it was messed up.

1 comment: