Thursday 17 May 2012

1Forty-4

My partner finished our project today. I glued more stuff... and tried to contain my excitement. We have a test tomorrow, and both times I asked her she just sorta mumbled. So now! I don't know what the test is on. Doh!
Math test tomorrow... At least I'm not the only one who has hardly any clue of what's going on. My friend who sits behind me doesn't, either. I just don't think the math lady is a very good teacher - straight up.
During lunch I stood by the Kiva booth again. Then the other girl and I went around and got people to donate change. We got like thirty bucks, so that's alright! That's a loan and a bit, already.
In film we kept watching Midnight in Paris, which we started yesterday, and I actually really like it!! It makes me feel intellectual. Verrrry intellectual.
In bio we finished our notes and started review. We have a test tomorrow, as well. Three tests. Yes that's right. At least they're all BEFORE the long weekend, which I won't study during. She also gave us a pop quiz of 'spot the mollusk' and we were all hesitant, but then she played 'Under the Sea' on Youtube, and we wrote down all of them that we saw. She's such a cool teacher! Really great.

After school I went to  Karter's house with two other friends. I played Marco Polo for the first time! Yup... and we broke one of their pool surfboards, but that's ok. The break wasn't where I was standing, so it wasn't me! Besides, they weren't real surfboards...
Now I go to babysit.

No comments:

Post a Comment