Friday 18 May 2012

145

I had a test in every block today. Well, in film it was SORT OF a test. We watched our silent film project. It went well! One cut of music didn't work properly and kind of messed up the ending, but we can fix it before we submit it anywhere, or any parents see it, so that's good!
In socials the test was NUTS hard. We had matching, short answer, and two essays. It was open book, but even so, I had to cut my second essay short because the bell went. Good grief.
In math I only got a 61, but I think my grades overall have gone up two percent! So that's decent! In biology she let us have this sweet review page for the test as a reward for whoever was there today - so people who missed today don't get it on Tuesday - so there. I think I did super decent on that - which will be nice. It'll bring my percent up. The term is almost over! I'm so excited!
I'm going to the Sunshine Coast for the long weekend (well, this long weekend. There's three. I don't know why we make such a fuss about this one)!

Ready for the long weekend.

1 comment: