Tuesday 29 May 2012

Day 150

I like Tuesday being the first day of the week - I'm getting used to all these long weekends!
In socials today we learned about some stuff. We got an A+ on that little booklet that we did! Wahoo. She said that our class' hand-ins were the best projects she's gotten back in a few years. Go us.
In math we had a sub - she's a really good teacher! That being said, I still didn't really get it, but hey. It's almost over!
During spare I went around to classrooms for Kiva again - it's a bit awkward, but that's alright. Asking for money always is! We got about $25 though, so it was a good day. That's enough for one little loan right there.
In film, since my group was filming all weekend, we didn't really have anything to do, so she let us watch other student projects from the years. They were good! Our filming went well this weekend. Once shooting was over for the day though, on Saturday, I jumped off a rock and hurt my knee again. It wasn't even a very high rock. Karter was taking fast-frame pictures of Mikayla and I goofing around, and I jumped, and I landed, and it hurt. He has a picture of it though! Meadow jumps, jumping, landing, knee moving, Meadow crumpling. Very artistic. In bio today we had a test - I think I did decent. I filled in a crazy huge review sheet and it wasn't due until  tomorrow, but that's a good thing, because now I don't have anything to do! OH! And on Monday we were filming again, and we were in a forest. I don't know if I wrote about it, but at one point, my bio teacher told us that if we licked a banana slug it would make our tongue numb. So I tried it. I licked a banana slug! Twice, because the first time didn't really work. Yes, yes I did.

1 comment:

  1. YOU licking the slug probably made the slug numb....

    ReplyDelete