Wednesday 2 May 2012

Day One Thirty-Four




Today in socials... we kept on learning stuff. It was pretty great. I did some corrections to my test. It's a quarter mark per new correct answer, so I bumped myself up five marks! So that's nice. In spare I reviewed for biology, which we had a test in today! Last night I had dreams of skinny white worms being dropped on my pillow and going in my mouth and eyes. Thanks for that, biology. Thanks.
"School gives me nightmares..."
In math we had a pretest today, and I only got a 75, but then I made sure I understood some of the ones I got wrong, and bumped it up to a 95, I think. As in... on the test tomorrow, hopefully, I can pull of an A. THAT would be nice. We kept filming, in film (what?! Filming... in film?!). Today when the teacher left the room (the class room that she was nice enough to let us use), we did a bunch of takes of a really fast scene were I huck a calculator against the far wall. We're artistic.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are working so hard to do the best you can! Whatever you put your mine to, my dear, is within your grasp.

    ReplyDelete