Tuesday 22 May 2012

146

We have another long weekend next week. THAT'S good. My foot's asleep - which isn't so good. Anyway...
I dunno. The film kids all liked my screen play! One of the other guys was gonna start telling us his, but when he said the name a friend laughed, and he didn't say it then. I think it was going to be really deep and beautiful, and I'm sincerely bummed that he didn't go on with telling us about it. I think the teacher will make him present it tomorrow though, with the other people who didn't get a chance to do theirs today. I bet it will be super sweet and we'll all want to do it. That would be classic.
I got 100% on a bio test. We were allowed to have a review sheet that we filled out, but still. I got 100%. I'm getting an A in that class now. Wooo.

This long weekend I went up to the Sunshine Coast with the youth leaders from the group that I volunteer with. We had such a great time! I kayaked, I saw some snakes, one of us broke his toe, my roomie got the flu or something all Sunday night (guh), and we missed our ferry so we had to wait for a few hours! Haha, such fun times.
We turned off all the lights in this huge massive house (like, twelve rooms. It was massive) that we were staying in, turned on a really old and broken record player (it played really slow and horrifying), and tried to make the It person crap their pants every time they came close. Me and this one guy kept finding each other first, so we kept having to be It. After I found him AGAIN, I decided to actually hide in a sweet spot. I curled up at the very head of my bed, underneath, and propped a pillow against me. They came in and felt around under the beds and even turned the light on by mistake at one point and I looked one of them in the face, but they didn't find me. Then the guy broke his toe and I came out so I didn't feel like a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment