Monday 14 May 2012

Day 141!

On Saturday we filmed our project. It's hilarious and incredible. After we filmed it I just bummed around Karter's house and pool for about four more hours. I got tanned! And Karter mocked me because I put on sunscreen, but now who's tanned and who's burnt?! Take that.
In socials we had to take a lot of notes but I was really sleepy... we have to make a children's book or something, about the prime ministers? I dunno. I just remember that I have to bring pencil crayons for my partner, as well as save some links of the PM's faces so we can draw em'. ... sweet. During lunch I was going to stand by a booth thing for Kiva, because there's this big 'Change Revolution' happening at school, but apparently it doesn't start until Wednesday - so that's nice.
In film we finished our movie. It's so good! We got our music going on and everything - woohoo! Yea.... I like it. It's called 'Feelin' Testy,' and we all think it's hilarious except for one kid in our group, but he was outvoted. We didn't even shut him down completely... but everybody voted against him. So there you go.
In biology, everybody else was finishing up their projects, but since we were done, we just fooled around on the iPads. There was this app called puppet pals, and we made little skits. It was pretty radical.
Now I'm considering beach and / or front lawn. Probably front lawn. And reading! Oh boy.



Summer! It's... it's breaking through!!!!

1 comment: