Wednesday 9 May 2012

Day 138

I lost count of how many days are left of actual school... but that's ok. Anyway! Today I got into the socials class room and all the tables had been switched around. It scared me a little at first, because I was still sleepy. But then I was fine.
In math today we had a sub that was a great teacher! Really good at explaining everything.
In film... we kept editing. Editing away. I think ours' will be swell. On the way to get the computers with the teacher, I told her about trying to think of somebody outrageously older than us who we would totally marry. She agreed with Hugh Jackman, obviously, but she disagreed with Jason Isaacs! What! Come on, now.
In biology we did leeches. Pretty nasty. But then, I decided... they can't help it! It's just the way that they eat. Still though... bleuchh.
It was wild Western day or something at school. I was one of the only seniors dressed up, but I didn't mind! I got my picture taken for the yearbook. SO there, everybody else.

1 comment:

  1. Jason Isaacs is adorable. But I am attracted to bad boys, so there you go.

    ReplyDelete