Tuesday 15 May 2012

One Forty-Two

In socials today we started a project, but my partner isn't really letting me do anything. Bear in mind, that's fine. It's sort of a nice change from doing everything - and she's a really good student, so that's good! We have to make a children's book, with easy language, about a few of the prime ministers of Canada. And it has to be entertaining with like.... pictures and stuff. She's making all the facts rhyme, drawing the prime ministers, water colouring the background images (I was going to draw them, and started to, but... I guess not), and writing the whole thing. ... I get to type up the words she's written. Sort of annoying, but ahh well.
In film we kept on working on our screen plays. Today we had to describe our main character/s, and write the first scene. I'm going to finish it up either alter tonight or during spare tomorrow. After all, that's what spare's for... right? We watch our silent films on Thursday! Tomorrow we're in the band room, for a reason that I forget. But we get to watch a movie! She wouldn't tell us which one. It's like Christmas. I love surprises.
In biology we were going to watch our video project, but I think our teacher is just waiting until she has all the other videos in as well. She gave us a preview of how we'll dissect our squid tomorrow, and then she explained that we'll each be partnered with a kid from the cooking class that will be making us all calamari later. I'm pretty pumped about that detail.

Went to the beach with my dad after school! It was great! 60 SPF, oh yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment