Wednesday 23 May 2012

Day of School One Hundred Forty-Seven

So, if we get out of school on June 19th, and we have one more day off between now and then... We have eighteen days of school left! That seems like more than 25, somehow.
In socials I'm so tired lately... Blah. I don't even know.
In math she got annoyed at the kids who keep not bringing paper into class, and told them that if they continue not bringing paper, they have to clean stuff for her during lunch hour... so I need to buy some paper. During my spare today we had a code red drill AND  a fire drill. So basically, up until now, if we had a real code red at any other time in the school year - we were SOL. The fire drill was rainy. I gave a guy from my bio class my review sheet, cause he wasn't there when we all got to fill them in! There isn't an assigned review sheet for the people who missed, so I just gave him mine to study. He can't have it during the test, so I'm basically just helping him study!
I went into the library to finish my big film essay today, too. I printed it off when I was done, but it turns out it isn't quite finished. I have until June 9th though. I'll probably work on it again tomorrow.
In film we... voted on which screenplays we'd work on. I'm in Karter's - no big surprise there. I think it will be good! I voted for his first, a skateboarding one second, then mine third. The skateboarding one wasn't my first choice because the people in it aren't always very reliable, and Karter wrote one of his characters after me. Mine wasn't picked to be done, but I don't mind at all! I think it was very cute, and the teacher loved it.
In bio we dissected a crayfish. It was good. We learned things, submitted things, cut things, and had an all out party!!
(that last part was a lie)

2 comments:

  1. A good full day. I like the end + confession. For some reason 147 is really my favorite number, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All out party? a lie! I'm heartbroken!

    ReplyDelete