Friday 25 May 2012

148 and 149

I went to Karter's after school, and then I got home late enough to be sleepy, and that is why I didn't post. Yesterday we took a bunch of notes in bio and started a review, which I got done in class. In film we read through the scripts of our screenplays and good things like that. Math was as fine as it can be when you don't totally understand what's being talked about, and socials is usually a blur - especially the day after.

Today in socials we had a huge history final. I think I did alright... The essay I know I did well on, but I'm not sure about the actual question part. We'll see! Math, same ol' same ol'. We're on the final unit though, which means I'm almost finished. Oh my goodness. In film Karter brought 'fill-in' props so we could get a feel for them, but since we didn't really have anything else to do after we read through it again, we walked and got slurpees (we were "seeing what we would do for the film in the outdoor scenes"). In bio we watched two groups of us dissect sea stars - I didn't offer to dissect one, cause I had just had a hangnail ripped off and I was bleeding. I didn't want sea star in me. Then we started another review for a big test that's coming up after the long weekend. We had to draw our own charts. It was funny how many people had problems drawing their charts and making them all line up.
Tomorrow we start shooting the film! I have to go to stupid Karter's at stupid 9:30 AM because that's the only time I was able to get a ride. BlaahSaturdaymorning.

No comments:

Post a Comment