Thursday 3 May 2012

135

Something like 29 days of school left! Yes. Yes that is a good a thing. Yesterday I bought a bunch of Disney songs on iTunes. But only the good ones.

Today in socials ... see, socials kinda just blurs. It's so darn early and far away-ago. Ahh well. Oh! After the lesson the teacher started a big conversation about like... Harry Potter and movies. So we just talked about nothing for about twenty of minutes - it was pretty alright.
In spare I totally planned to do some research for a big essay that we have to do for film, but then I sat at a table and talked with a friend and a new friend instead. (it's the hard to type, because I'm singing out loud at the same time. Multi-tasking)
In math we did some review - test on Monday, I think. Yes ma'am.
In film my group finished our project today! I forgot to say 'that's a wrap,' but oh well. I had to walk down the hallway ripping papers out of a binder and throwing them, and a teacher was like, 'Umm, can you pick those up, please?' Because she thought I was actually mad. Then we had to explain that it was just a shoot. She stayed to watch, and then she complimented my acting. Yup! After that shoot we went outside and I had to drop kick a binder (and papers went everywhere and it was great), but we had to do quite a few takes, and people kept looking apprehensive, because they thought I was serious as well. No big deal. Just being bi-polar at school. Mmhmm.
In biology we did a big bit of notes. But that's okay, I like bio. Our first dissection is on Monday. It'll be my first dissection ever in ever.On Tuesday we go to the aquarium.

Now it's the long weekend. Begin sleeping.... now.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT ARE YOU DISSECTING??? I wish I could be there. I love dissection.

    ReplyDelete