Tuesday 1 May 2012

131, 132, 133!

Ok. I suck and forget to post on my blog. We all know.

School has been alright - I got a crappy grade on a bio test, but I'm decent in it otherwise so I think I'll be okay. I've been getting math, so that's good. In film we've started actually filming, so that's fun too! I'm the student who doesn't understand a test, and I just get more and more amped up until finally I storm out of the classroom and start hucking papers around. It was my idea, AND they wanted me to be the main in it. Normally I try to stay away from being the main if I had the idea for a story, but the other kids in my group wanted me to do it, so... there you go. In socials we started learning about the 60s! I'm pumped! I actually love the 60s. I wish that I was a baby boomer! I would have been right in the middle of Dogtown and The Endless Summer. Gah. Thinking about stuff like that actually chokes me up. I love it so... so much. I can't even- .... It's what I wish my life was! Entirely. Don't get me wrong, my life is sweet -.... but actually seeing and going to Zephyr in it's hay day? And the Z-Boys? I.... can't even describe... nope. No words! Anyway.
Since we have to learn about Canada in socials, we aren't really talking about surf culture. Pfft. But that's alright. ACTUALLY - one thing that was cool and got me pumped up all over again: The youth of the 60s were all called Zephyrs. Which makes sense. Zephyr shop. Z-Boys. It all fits! Whoaa.
That's been the last three days. Bit of everything, but more or less the same. 30 days left of school! Yea!

Today was the Sandcastle Cup (that's a big final rugby game against my school and our rival school). We won. No big deal.

2 comments: