Friday 1 June 2012

153

Had a test in socials. I aced it (well, I technically don't know that yet for sure... but I did). In math we had our review, and I got it all done. During spare I did some pretty rockin' homeworks. In film we all started watching the first episode of Lost, because there were only like six people there. Karter edited some more of our film, but only one person can really do that. He stopped because he doesn't want to do it all himself cause he feels bad, so we'll get on that on Monday. I'm definitely going to borrow Lost from Karter. He has em' all. In bio we worked more on our dissection procedure. We found diagrams, defined things, looked stuff up... yup! I'm actually not going to be cutting into the pigeon, I'm going to be filming it. She needed somebody from each group to film, and I'm just as happy to do that as to dissect. Tada!

Now I have Ritz.

No comments:

Post a Comment